Sunday, May 24, 2009

Recommendation

Last week we decided to go to see the new movie, Night at the Museum - Smithsonian, this weekend. So in order to get up-to-speed with the story line, we watched the first one, Night at the Museum, on Friday night here at home. We enjoyed watching that one again and were really glad we had done that. The new one is delightful -- fun, clean, great story -- we highly recommend it.


Also, our prairie sage (purple salvia) is really pretty this spring so I just thought I'd share a picture of that with you too!


4 comments:

Earl and Lois said...

Hey, your purple sagee is really putting on a show but I don't know about that wildcat that is maybe chewing on it.
We went to the Scott County cemetery Friday evening (Lois used trhat for an excuse to go to the grocery store over there) and sure I like to eat as my form shows. Also made the Leoti cemetery after supper.
Saturday we made the Parks, Dinas, Sharon Springs and Beulah cemeteries.
Bob took me to Logan County to spray some bindweed in my CRP and check his cattle in his Logan County Pasture. I sure enjoyed the out and about.
Love to all from Dad.

Mike & Dana said...

We loved the first Night at the Museum..."Give me gum gum, dum dum..." (We still say this sometimes)
We don't make it to the movies too often but we'll remember to rent it when it goes to DVD.

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

I think it complements the Wildcat rock perfectly!

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

I agree with Jen! The two purples complement each other perfectly.

Jason & Lane went to see Night at the Museum-Smithsonian, too. They both loved it, as well. I haven't seen either one, but I would like to!