I thought I'd better let Lane know that I picked our first of this spring's asparagus -- just four stalks, but they'll start producing pretty quickly, especially if we happen to get any rain. You better plan a trip to come see us, Lane, so you can eat some of the asparagus!
3 comments:
Lane says, "We'll plan to take a trip and come eat some of your delicious asparagus. Also, we would like to stay for a little bit longer because we want to play with your toys in your house. And play with your dog and cuddle with your cat at night.
P.S. Do you have a fireplace?
Contact me and tell me if you have one."
Hi, Lane,
Abby (the dog) and Reyna (the cat), Uncle Dick, and I all would enjoy your coming to share in our asparagus. Abby really likes asparagus, too!
Yes, we have a fireplace, but we don't use it because we have a furnace for the whole house that burns wood, and that keeps our house warmer than the fireplace.
I hope you're having fun back at school after Spring Break! We love you (and your family)!
We had asparagus coming out our ears when we moved into our Strawberry Banke house in Syracuse. We all thought we hated it, so we purposely mowed it down and let it disappear. Then, guess what? We TRIED it and we LOVED it! Too late :(
Post a Comment