Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Dick was playing around videoing the fireworks from last night, so we'll say a "Happy Birthday to the USA" with this video.




We had some hail on Wednesday afternoon. This was one of the larger stones, but it had been outside for probably 15 minutes before I ventured out and got it. I don't know how large it was when it fell. The yard was littered with leaves, but overall we didn't seem to have any real damage. Dick will look over the siding and the roof later today to see how it looks. (Of course, there weren't many stones this size, or we would have quite a bit of obvious damage!)

2 comments:

Mike & Dana said...

Wow, I'm glad your windows were okay. That hail would definitely leave a mark if you were out in the storm. :0)
Happy 4th !!!!
Dana

Kim for the Kings said...

Yea for fireworks!